Sunday, September 15, 2024

A new friend

!.............  A new friend...!


I never knew your presence

Casually I came across you

I overhelmed with joy by seeing your beauty

I found peace in you which I seeked ever

I found solitude in you which I desired ever

I found discipline in you.

Surely, you are eye catchy

And strange is, this eye catchy thing is not any living thing

It is home of so many living creatures

It is a well crafted piece of nature, it is a beautiful garden

In it I found…

Best of peace …

Best of happiness…

Best of solitude…

Best of Friend…

It contained…

Tall happy trees whose leaves showing greatest of their happiness dancing with the wind

Freely soaring and chirping birds, were showing their wealth

A piece of land decorated with growing green lawn.

And a small yet beautiful temple which bestowing a power of praying to all these creatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment