Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mutation..!



This life is a game for me
And I am also a game to play, for others
Sometimes I really don’t understand my own feelings
Sometimes my own voice is unknown for me
Sometimes my eyes, when I see in mirror, don’t recognize me

So, my heart decided not to listen to my eyes
My brain decided not to listen to my heart
Then I introduced my feelings with words
Now feelings and words play together
My feelings try to hide in words
So, words get the power

Then this powerful words inspires me
It inspires my today
My today always wish to be with my past
My past, which has already lost its existence
I always warn my today to stay single

My today always has a nice chance to meet better tomorrow
I wish, my today should imagine mingling with better tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment